Dresswe / Returned Gown and never received refund

I ordered a custom fit gown from a web site called DressWE. Order 195961. They accepted payments through PAYPAL. I charged the dress through their PAYPAL account not my own. I received the custom dress approx 3 weeks later via DHL with multiple issues: 1. The dress that arrived was not the dress pictured on the web site. It appeared to be an attempt at a knock-off of the designer gown.
1. The ruffles were large as in a clown costume, and the beading, gatherings were not completed and only had a seam sewn across, shoulder strap was started at the top of the shoulder instead of in the back where it was to also have been gathered as the back details were not as shown. 2. The dress was sewn for petite sized woman (I'm 5'6”) as the bra of the bustline was 4" above my own bustline. 3. The dress was not cut and sewn to the measurements I sent them. Bustline was ordered as 38" (the dress was a finished measurement at approx 36") and waistline were 3" smaller than the measurements I ordered. 4. The special requests were not completed. 5. The color was blue but not the dark blue I ordered. I contacted them repeatedly by email for weeks to have the dress returned. About 2 weeks later they got back to me and offered a 30% refund to have it altered. For 2 more weeks I told the CS staff that will not work since the dress is too small and too short. I asked for all of my money back plus the shipping costs and for their address to return the dress. They said they have no use for the dress just to keep it and they will give me 40% back. I would not accept this.
I contacted PayPal about the issue. Paypal finally got them to give me an address to return the dress. PayPal and DressWE stated I would be given a full refund when the dress was received. I got an email from DressWE saying they would not pay the shipping so, they advised to ship it the cheapest way possible and send them the shipping receipt for tracking. I wasn't satisfied by paying the shipping since I did not make the error but I mailed the dress back USPS on OCT 31, 2015 and sent the tracking to PayPAL and DressWE. Because the complaint was through DressWE's Paypal account and not mine, PayPal canceled my complaint since they could not access my postal receipt. I filed another PayPal complaint to keep it open and kept sending the receipt. PayPal said they would keep checking with DressWE. They did not.
On NOVEMBER 25, 2015 I received a phone message from Beijing China, stating the caller was from DressWE and they have my package but can I sent them the tracking information again so they can check and make sure. I emailed it again and also updated PayPal. I have never received a refund on my credit card. When I called PayPal they said the complaint was cancelled and they email Dress WE who claims they never got the package. I told PayPal I have a recorded message from them that says they got it and the email that I sent them with the tracking information. To this date I have never received my refund and now because of PayPal advising me to return the dress I do not have the dress any longer either. I do have pictures of the dress, the USPS receipt and the phone message from DressWE. After some research I have found this is a common issue with DressWE and PayPal. PayPal a trusted American company allows this foreign company to scam Americans by continuing to be a partner with them in taking money for dresses that are knock-offs.

Jf