DressilyMe.com / stay away from those sneaky cheaters

I have ordered a pair of shoes from DressilyMe.com but when I received them shoes were gold color instead of silver. That was not a product I have paid for so I’ve contacted this company and asked for a back address in order to send this pair of shoes back and receive my refund. To my surprise they’ve declined my refund and suggested me to keep wrong colored shoes or gift them to someone, or of course buy a new pair. I was outrageous after this reply. How a hell can you suggest such things to your customer? Everything cleared when I’ve realized that DressilyMe.com is working from China instead United States as it is suggested by their website. Stay away from those sneaky cheaters.

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Apr, 2012

don't know how their shoes are, but my friend got her wedding dress from it for her wedding on Apr.21, it was pretty well, will send pictures after the wedding.

• Pa
      15th of Apr, 2013

I ordered two stock prom dresses from DressilyMe.com. These dresses were not custom made, and I chose the size based on the size chart they provided on their
    web site compared to my daughter's measurements. One dress came with a broken zipper and the other was too small. When I asked to return the dresses, the representative immediately told me to take the dress with the broken zipper to my local seamstress to have it repaired. For the dress that was too small, I was asked to send them pictures showing a measuring tape around my daughter's bust, waist and hips to determine her size. I felt uncomfortable doing this so I just sent a picture showing the back of the dress which didn't come close to zipping, and I included her measurements. Their response was they would send me some extra material so I could take the dress to my local seamstress who could make it into a "lace-up" back style so it would fit. I spent $274 on these two dresses. I shouldn't be asked to fix anything about them. A reputable company would allow me to return a product that was faulty or a product I wasn't happy with. This, obviously, is not a reputable company. PLEASE be aware that whatever you order from this company, you will NOT be able to return it. If I had known this, I would not have purchased from them. Of course, I will never deal with this company again because I am not happy with their product or their return policy.

• Fr
      31st of Dec, 2014

I totally agree. THis company works under several different names.. Sammydress.com and dresslily.com seem to be the same company. Both have the same horrible customere service. Their size charts are WAY off!!! when disputing items they ask for you to send pictures but their site wont allow for the picture to be uploaded. They refuse to send an email so that the pictures can be sent. We received a coat that was stated to be a size M, but in fact was closer to an XS. It had no tags on the coat at all showing it was a new item, had stains on the back and hood like it was used. We still didnt get our money back. DO NOT USE PAYPAL WITH THESE COMPANIES!!! Use a credit card if you must use the company so you can dispute the charge if necessary. We also bought boots at the same time as the coat. The boots also were a size too small, even using their size chart. SHOP LOCAL!!! It is not worth the aggravation . The prices may be good but they arent good if the item doesnt fit and you cant return it.

• Ca
      23rd of Mar, 2015

I have ordered a prom dress for my daughter and I pd extra to have it overnighted it's been 3 days and still haven't received it, when I call not only could I not understand the women but was also told that it would be 20-25 days before the dress would arrive, I explained to her that i pd extra to have it shipped overnight and she said that extra 26$was for a fitting fee! WTF

• Yv
      16th of Jul, 2015

My experience with Dressilyme has been good so far, I have ordered 7 times from them without a problem, Shipping takes 3 weeks max, If you use expedited, it comes in a week or two. The one time I had a dress from them, they sent me a wrong color. I sent them a mail and the customer service was splendid . They sent me another dress in less than 2 weeks. This dress is absolutely beautiful. It is all it said and more. SOOOooo Comfortable. It is lightweight, soft and sleek. It is well worth the money. I hesitated on the purchase, now I want another one like it. I am totally impressed with Dressilyme . All my friend shop here. I took a risk shopping the first time with Dressilyme mainly because of some bad reviews i was reading on the web but i have no regrets.

• Ze
      8th of Sep, 2015

It was a great choice for me to buy the items on dressilyme. I purchased Short Sleeve Chiffon Kimono with Lace and One piece Beach Dresses Swimwear. Even though the stuff I ordered didn't all have review, but it worked out fine.
    Good enough in style and comfort. All the items that I have purchased are a perfect fit for me and the packages arrived safely on time. I definitely recommend dressilyme for a decent online purchase.

• Re
      12th of Oct, 2015

I wanted to buy a wedding veil, since my last one torn out. I got it at cheap price from Dressilyme(my budget was limited too). After looking at the product(it arrived beforehand), I bet you can’t even closely guess the price. Its beautiful, looks quite high end one, but is fairly cheap. The only downside is that I am not very happy with the material of clothing(which may be due to its price). So I’m giving it four stars.

• Br
      28th of Oct, 2015

I ordered the alluring tulle V-neck Neckline from dressilyme. I liked the dress when I first saw it on their website and when it arrived, I fell in love with it the more. It was as if the dress was made with me in mind. The quality of the material was nice, and delivery was made as promised. I got more than what I wanted for my wedding and I am happy I discovered dressilyme.

• Be
      7th of Nov, 2015

High Quality dress. So beautiful as show in the picture and fast shipping (arrive before i expect).
    The customer service is excellent.
    Recommend!!!

• Be
      7th of Nov, 2015

I really liked the dress! The store have high quality dress. So beautiful as show in the picture and fast shipping (arrive before i expect). You can choose any color (I prefer light color) and custom size if you want (or you can choose the options of size have in she store). My experience was really good! The customer service is excellent. Recommend!!!

• Ci
      8th of Nov, 2015

I dont agree with the reviews of the others. I have been shopping from Dressilyme since last 2 years, the quality of their goods is always excellent. I always get the delivery in the specified time interval. They have never missplaced my order. The local shops doesnot provide a large range with such a huge discounts. My totally shopping is from Dressilyme. I prefer to buy from site. Its trust worthy i could say from my past experience.

• Me
      27th of Jul, 2016

Really surprised of the quality of the dress from dressilyme!! At first, I was nervous of buying it online, but it really worthed it ! Of course don't expect to have a perfect dress, I will have to adjust mine because it's a bit too big at the bust. But if you don't want to pay a thousand dollars and you don't have too much expectations I strongly recommand to buy it here ! I attached some pictures :)

• Eu
      10th of Aug, 2016

I'm from argentina. I ordered this dress on the 11th last month and it arrived yesterday (august 10). I can only say: I love it, I love it, I love it!!! the dress was made exactly to my measurements and fit very well. the only tailoring I will need is to shorten it just a little (but that is because my fault, I ordered it longer than my measure... I guess I was a little bit worry about it was short because I didn't have my shoes yet), but that is an easy fix. I am very impressed with the quality of the dress. it has many details on it. i'm absolutely happy with it. of course I will recommend dressilyme to everyone.

• Ce
      21st of Sep, 2016

I had a special event coming up and I ordered a dress from their website. The dress is absolutEly stunning! i was a bit apprehensive in buying it but i am over the moon that i did. I ordered the us size 8 and it fits perfectly (apart from the length as i am only 5ft 2in) The picture does not do the dress justice, it really is beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this site for many reasons: price, selection, ease of use, etc..

15th of May, 2017

I bought bridal gown on Dressilyme and the dress just arrived and it is gorgeous! The dress was very close to my measurement (I chose standard sizes) and I was nervous about whether it would look like the picture. I looks identical. The quality is superb for the price. I can't stop raving about it. It is so beautiful and quite heavy. I can't believe how close it is to the image. I was really hoping someone would post a pic so i have uploaded pics to show other interested buyers. This was in a slightly blush pink color.

• Eb
      17th of May, 2017

First time buying from this Web site and I'm very happy, they say it takes about 5~6 weeks to deliver to the US and it only took them 4 weeks to make and ship and deliver 8 all different bridesmaid dresses. The quality of the dresses is good, and the price is excellent. I will buy again.

• Ki
      18th of May, 2017

After reading several reviews and watching numerous youtube videos I decided to take my chances and order from Dressilyme.com. I ordered the dress on 03/06/17 and the dress was delivered on 3/27/17. I was given updates from when the dress went from processing to being made to being delivered. The tracking given let me know exactly when the dress would be delivered. I was able to ask questions via online chat in the evening or via email. The dress came in a small box inside out. I was impressed from the minute I opened the box. The stitching was close to perfect and I am a seamstress so I know the difference. I would have made my daughter her dress but I couldn't for the price we got it. The lace was beautiful and it looks as if they cut no corners. There was a bit of odor when first opening the dress but after it hung out for a couple hours that went away. There also were a couple pieces of dark fuss on the dress but that was easily picked off. The satin they use is thick and of high quality and the ivory color is perfect. The dress fit my daughter nearly perfect and she is in love with it.

• La
      19th of May, 2017

This dress is beautiful. I am just wondering if u van be able to make it a little bit off shoulder for me.. i just really like the riibbon/waistband at the back jso i can be able to match my wedding gown to my motiff. Please let me know if its possible.. i had browse kind of similar style of this gown here in your website but this one i just really like.. My wedding is on August. Thanks so much!

• El
      22nd of May, 2017

I had this dress made without the extra fabric on the hip...with only the applique. I think it turned out really nice. Lovely dress. Good quality work! Will be purchasing from Dressilyme again in the future! :)

• Ju
      23rd of May, 2017

This dress is absolutely gorgeous especially the train and the details of lace appliques. It is worthy compare to the money. However the color and the material were different with the pictures. But It made my day and will last in my memory forever.