Dressbarn / cannot access bill pay, or understand charges

1 Media, PA, United States Review updated:

I just received a bill from Dressbarn for 122.62. To my knowledge I paid this account in full within 30 days of my last purchase. The bill I received stated that I owed 100. and that I was being charged a late fee of 20. plus the interest on the balance. I attempted to access my account online to find out what was going on. The area of the site where you can click to access your credit card account would not open. To pay over the phone, if I in fact owe anything cost 10. My wife likes their clothing and we have spend over 2000. there in the last six months. I will never patronize this store again.

Comments

• Li
      22nd of Nov, 2010
    DRESSBARN - missing item and Receipt
    Dressbarn
    Sterling VA
    Virginia

Missing Bag of earrings and my bill of sale
    I bought Several Items of clothing and a pair of Earring's at Bressbarn in Sterling Va location, When bagging my Items. she said would put my bag of earrings and my bill of sale on the hangers inside the bress bag and tied up the bottom. Well when I got home their was no small bag of earrings or my bill of sale on the hanger inside of the dress bag, this bag could not have fallen out of the dress bag as it was tied at the bottom. I tried calling them several times No answer. went by their to ask about it, And was told they did not have any idea what I was talking about.
    I believe the women that waited on me pulled a fast one.
    Will not shop their again.
    Linda

• Po
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Were you watching her put those items in the bag? Did you check your bag prior to leaving? If not, you are partially at fault as well.