dressale / quality and refund
First of all, the lace on my wedding dress came burned in 3 places. Next, despite the fact that I gave them my exact custom measurements, it is nearly 2 sizes too big. The lace is very poor quality and is sewn very crookedly. There are a great deal of lose threads. After contacting the company, I have, thus far, been denied a refund for the price of the dress. I was willing to accept the losses for the price of shipping, but not for the price of the dress. Dressale has asked me to "understand their losses" and has told me they "cannot afford to lose the money on the dress". As a consumer, that is not my problem. As a business, it is their problem. My advice? Do not EVER buy a wedding dress from dressale.com! You'd be much better off going to David's Bridal, where you can get much better quality and still pay a very reasonable price!
More dressale Complaints & Reviews
- Dressale.com - Purchased a prom dress for my daughter on Dressale.com and got ripped off almost $200 
- dressale - dressale 
- Dressale.com - Customer service, refunding 
- Dressale.com - Paid $150.46 for a dress that is unuseable 
- Dressale.com - Horrible Dresses! 
- dressale - scam
- dressale - Dresses were super small!
- dressale - Terrible
- Dressale.com - Honorable Two-piece Ivory Shea
- Dressale.com - Ridiculous sizes