Dream Products / Sleep Bras

1 9754 Deering Ave.Chatsworth, CA, United States
Phone: (818) 773-4233

First off, I've been ordering Sleep Bras from Dream Products for at least 7 years, same sz. without any problem...that is until 8 mos. ago. Suddenly the bras didn't fit right, they were too tight. So I emailed them at least 4 times (from Nov. of '08 to Mar. of '09) and all I got was the runaround. I even called customer service which was a big mistake. This person who didn't really understand English told me they never refund shipping charges even if they made a mistake?? All she did was send me another set of bras...and again they were mislabled. After closer inspection I found out the straps were shorter by 2-3 inches. So I filed a complaint with BBB and somebody by the name of Linda Denninger responded by saying something totally idotic, " we modify the bras per customer's feed back" plus, " if it doesn't fit to her liking, not much we can do." What? I've never heard of anything like that before! If they actually modified the order per my request the straps would all be the same size. What I think they're trying to do is chintz out on the material so they can make more $$$.<br />
The best I could get out of them is a refund of the shipping & handling, but what I really wanted was the same bras I had been ordering for the last 7 years! Very unhappy with this company.