Dr.David Kleiman / Dr.David Kleiman ripoff

3025 Matlock RoadArlington, TX, United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: 800-714-2020

Dr. David Kleiman and Dr. Anthony Evangelista Dallas Lasik
These guys should be stopped!

I went there after hearing advdertising that was completly false. The advertising said a price that was at least half of what they wanted from me after going there for an exam. there is nothing special about the lasik I need and they are complete liars. you can see through the whole process what they are up to and at the end they tell me the procedure is going to cost almost 4000 dollars after advertising less than half of that.

Dr.David Kleiman left the plate out of a blade keratome and cut through cornea, lens, and caused a retinal detachment. The patient picketed his office for weeks. He was sanctioned by the state board of medical examiners. Run from him.
Da

More Dr.David Kleiman Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  28th of Apr, 2010
So sad to hear. People don't trust their doctors anymore. Doctor don't have good reputation like in the old days. Too many greedy dishonest doctors out there. It is scarry too. There are too many students enroll into medical school each year. The one barely pass is still called a "doctor". Those are the ones usually are scamming people. The ones that do good in medical schools are usaully are not in abundance in scamming patients. I do believe there are like 30% doctors that are sincerely into wanting to help better paitence health or want to improve patients' health or vanity.
Please spread the word out to everyone. Don't trust your doctor too much. Get second and 3rd opnions If it is a comestic proceudre, please don't be fool by their photos. Doctors use different lighting and different angles of taking before and after plastic surgeries procedures. The lighting can help to make skin laser resurfacing appearance much better when in reality it isn't. Don't be fool people. We need to stop these evil dishonest doctors from stealing your money.
Qu
  19th of Jan, 2016
I never got to talk to the Doctor as I had complaints after surgery and only was allowed to talk to clerks. I have s big black elongated spot on my eye after surgery making me dizzy and I have a massive headache. I was told that is normal. I have also lost my perfect up close vision but far away vision is better. I am wearing s patch on my eye so I can see out of my eye that has not had surgery do I can keep from getting dizzy. The clerk told me all of this is normal. I don't think so!!!