Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital / Watch out for billing practices and rude service!
Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital is Simi Valley is a LOUSY place. The front office staff treated us so badly for asking questions that we eventually cancelled our appointment. Then became rude and ### for cancelling. They charged us for a cancelled appointment without letting us know of this policy, then sent the invoice to a Collection agency instead of us. We never received a bill. The gentleman at the Collection agency said the invoice looked like it was sent in a malicious manner. It was given to them 12 days after the cancelled appointment. They said companies normally bill their clients/patients and give them a certain time frame to pay then it may be sent to a collection agency. Dr. Ron did not do this. He sent the invoice directly to the collection agency, not giving us a chance to pay him or contest the invoice. I went to Dr. Ron Resnicks office and requested a copy of this bill and they refused to give me one. The women were, once again, rude to me and laughed in my face when I said the collection agency was calling me. The staff commented "what are you going to do about it?" Well, I went home and I was forced to pay the collection agency so It would not look bad on our credit. I still do not have an invoice to match the charges to my credit card.
More Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital - Horrible bet office! 
- Animal Hospital - Dr. Ron's - Poor service! 
- Dr. Ron's Animal Clinic - Simi Valley - Heartless
- Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital - Rude staff 
- Dr.Rons animal hospital - rude staff 
- Dr. Ron's Animal Hospital & Emergency - negligence animal cruelty, animal endangerment, rudeness, and price gouging!
- Dr. Ron's Veterinary Clinic, Simi Valley, Ca. - &FEES&