Downloadkeeper.com / Read my blog to learn exactly how this SCAM operates

1 Russia Review updated:

Read my blog to learn exactly how this SCAM operates

Check out http://filescams.blogspot.com/

There I explain how these scams work, what to watch out for, and how to get your money back if you already have been a victim.

This site, like many others of the same nature, is just a SCAM intended to get you to hand over your credit card details so they can charge you whatever they like. Do NOT be fooled - they don't actually have any content!

The BIGGEST sites that do this are:

latestdownloads.net
filefortune.com
filefixation.com
downloadnova.com
10xdownloads.com

Stay informed and let's all work together as a community to spread the word and put an end to this criminal activity once and for all. This has gone far enough, for far too long...

Nt

Comments

• Be
      11th of Feb, 2010
    Downloadkeeper.com - internet fraud
    Downloadkeeper
    Singapore

Downloadkeeper.com offered a life time member ship with $4.87, so I registered. But as soon as I registered, another website called megaflixpass.com appeared, and I can't download anything from downloadkeeper.com either. Instead, megafixpass.com deducted EUR 33.60 from my card. I've also asked my bank to take action. But the bank was too slow to take action and my money was still deducted!

• Fa
      6th of Feb, 2013

I wish I had read this before I sign up on DownloadKeeper. I had the same experience as you described. IT IS A SCAM>
    On my bank statement, I got their phone # 866-275-5205; I call a place; Dwnld-Solution.com. They did refund my money. I am lucky I got my money back. Other people may easily be overlooked.
    Thank you very much for your posting. It should help lots of people.
    Dan W