Dollarama / defected item
I purchased a laser pen there and it did not work right out of the package. The store wouldn't let me return or exchange it due to their unfair policy. I understand it's only a buck or two, but still, how they operate their business is literally through "stealing" and "collecting" these little changes from everywhere. I wonder how much money they are stealing from people for selling things that are not working at all. Why are they even allowed to operate business that way?
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - faulty products 
- Dollarama - selling lighters 
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive 
- Dollarama - no bathrooms 
- Dollarama - product
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy
- Dollarama - their manager made me cry
- Dollarama - employee at store 357 — jackson square hamilton, ont
- Dollarama - customers service