Dogfood.com.au / avoid like the plague
The website itself is very buggy and is often "down for maintenance" (not very helpful when you have placed an order with them or need to check something). The 'hotline' that they have on their website is rarely manned, so be prepared to leave dozens of messages before they return your call - IF they return your call at all.
The dog food that I have ordered from them has been delivered with tears in the bags, as if rats have eaten them. Most recently they delivered only half of my order, and after weeks of chasing them and them telling me that the rest was "on it's way" but never arriving, I eventually asked them for a refund. 'Ivan' flat out told me that he wasn't going to give me one.
Ivan's professionalism is also questionable, in previous conversations with him he has asked me if I ever travel to his location as he was impressed with me and would like to meet me. I am not sure if this was a veiled threat or a pitiful attempt at flirting, but either way it is unprofessional and unwelcome. Needless to say, the remainder of my order has never arrived, nor have I received my refund.
And I have since heard similar stories from other ex-customers. Think twice before ordering through this company.
More Dogfood.com.au Complaints & Reviews
- www.dogfood.com.au - rip-off 
- www.dogfood.com.au - ordering 
- Dogfood.com.au - cat food
- Dogfood Australia - service & delivery
- Dogfood Australia - never received cat food
- Dogfood.com.au - k9 natural green tripe 200g which makes 1kg x 3
- Dogfood Australia - not sending goods and taking money
- Dogfood.com.au - undelivered dog food order