Djchihuahua.com / Fraud

826 Singletree LaneIdaho Falls, ID, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 208.529.6543

I purchased a chihuahua from Dalene Gee of djchihuahua.com. The dog died not 3 days later due to Parvo. I tried to contact the owner Dalene Gee and was told "too bad that's the chance you take." This is the most outrageous experience I have been through with a dog breeder. I then did some research and found that she runs a filthy puppy mill in Idaho and has done this several times in the past to other people.

More Djchihuahua.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Am
  26th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
You might wanna go to the following web address and make a post about it and get the word out about this person and maybe try and get them shut down for running a puppy mill.

Ch
  29th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
This place ripped me off the same way.
Al
  15th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
If you check the internet this place has complaints for fraud and animal abuse. Sadly, the authorities all too often turn a blind eye on places like dj chihuahua.
Da
  2nd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
"This place" is our home and we hands-on, in-home raise our Chihuahuas
Anyone, Anytime is welcome to come to our home and see our Chihuahua pets and their available babies.
This complaint is the product of a personal vendetta (which has nothing to do with Chihuahuas) and what is SAD "is that some people would rather believe the worst" than contact us and talk to us about these unwarrented remarks.
The only way we can Stay Strong against this evilness is to post our own rebuttal, continue the loving care of our Chihuahuas and share their babies with those that deserve and love a wonderful pet.
16 years of experience, lots of positive references, health guarantee, shipping all over the nation, and not one sick puppy sent out to Anyone.
Bl
  23rd of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I just got a geourges blue chihuahua from Dee 3 weeks ago. His healthy, active, & groing strong by the day. Small but sturdy & muscular just like Dee said would be.
This post sound exagerated & vindictive to me. I don't they would be breading chihuahuas for 16 years if any of these things where true .
Da
  11th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This complaint "About a sick puppy purchased which had " Parvo" is not true and has been proven as fraud... It would be wise for anyone who reads it - to check out the writer of this complaint (an employee of FIRST WEB SEARCH who is currently under review by the Federal Trade Commission because of fraudulant activities).
In August 2008, Dalene E Gee enforced proven complaints against them with Nevada Better Business Bureau...Complaints against Dalene E Gee and DJ's Chihuahuas website have been done by this company (employees...complaints traced to First Web Search domain)
out of revenge and cruelness.
Check personally with Dee, Barbara, or Deanna before making any judgements based on these ridiculous statements.
Ca
  26th of Mar, 2011
IM WONDERING IF THIS IS JUST BREEDER WARS GOING ON OR CYBER BULLYING
UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF OF A TRANSACTION DO NOT POST.
I HAVE SINCE FOUND SEVERAL BREEDERS WITH WRITE UPS AND THE SAME POSTINGS
WHICH MAKE THIS A BOGUS SITE WHERE ANYONE CAN POST ANYTHING AT ANYTIME
WITH NO PROOF. VERY SAD.
De
  29th of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have spoken to Dee on several occasions about her Chi's and I would not for one minute hesitate to buy a pup from her. Unfortunately my financial circumstances have changed but she along with two other breeders are all who I would trust.
Ka
  20th of Sep, 2012
I totally disagree with the negative comments that have been made about Dee Gee. I have been in a business relationship with Dee for over two years and have purchased four of her beautiful pups. My dogs are healthy and beautiful. Dee has been a wonderful mentor to me and I couldn't ask for a better partner in business and friendship. She has made herself available to me 24/7 to aid me in my breeding practice. She is professional and knowledgable in her field, which she has been engaged in for over twenty years. She has won many awards and is recognized by the Chamber of Commerce in Idaho Falls, Idaho for her superior and outstanding business practices.

I would reccomend DJChihuahua to anyone for a beautiful and healthy pup.
Ba
  25th of Oct, 2014
I am so upset that anyone could tell such lies about Dee at DJchihuahuas. She is so NOT a puppy mill. She has between 10 to 12 chihuahuas that are well taken care of. I have seen her save puppies that others would of given up on!! I have been to her home many many times and have watched her loving care of all her dogs. I have done business with her and can guarantee there is no cages or 200 dogs. She is the most caring person I have ever met. I am just furious that anyone can tell such lie's. You can visit her home anytime and see what a spotless Oder free house she has and how healthy and wonderful her babies all are!! Please do not believe the lie's that someone has told about her. I can assure you they are not true!!!
Jg
  6th of Nov, 2014
I purchased a beautiful blue female chihuahua from Dee in 2007. My transactions with Dee were extremely professional and she asked all of the right questions of me before agreeing to sell me one of her babies. My little girl arrived with a hand-crocheted sweater on, and still has the best temperament of any dog I've ever owned. I've owned dogs who were rescued from puppy-mills and pet-stores, and trust me, those dogs have a much different disposition than my chihuahua from Dee. My dog from Dee is the most kind, gentle, and healthy dog I've ever owned. When the time comes, I will certainly buy form Dee again! It's sad that people go to such lengths to try to ruin a person's business. But, the truth will always come out, and you can't run away from karma.
Fr
  28th of Dec, 2015
Today we are near the end of 2015 and I just found this on the web about a DJ's Chihuahua's. I purchased a long-hair Chihuahua from Dee about 3 years back. I found her to be very nurturing with her breeding of small Chihuahua. She was always available when I called with questions. My small teacup arrived very healthy and very well tempered due to the nurturing she received as a puppy with Dee. I am over satisfied with my new additional to the family and recommend her as a specialised breeder of small chihuahua's and I would definitely buy from her again and again..

Kd
  18th of Jun, 2016
I do not believe she sells sick puppies or that she has a puppy mill. We have purchased from her and our puppy is stunning. I will say, however, that Dee (Dalene) can be an extremely critical and unkind personn. If things don't go exactly as SHE wants, then she becomes rude and demeaning. We received more than one extremely rude email from her. We never figured out what we did to make her so mad at us. We paid our deposit and paid in full. We drove four hours to pick up our new puppy. I truly believe in her program but please don't let her negative and critical attitude keep you from buying a puppy. The puppies are well cared for and quite beautiful.
Jo
  1st of Jul, 2016
Dee is a responsible respectful person .She does not sell sick unhealthy puppies.Amy and Chihuahua lover I realize this happened in 2008 where was your proof for such false accusations (lies) I know if I was accusing or filing a complaint on somebody that I purchased a puppy from I would show photos of documentation from the vet and picture of the dogs health when I received the puppy .Dee's puppy's all come with one year health garantees shot records and wormed she doesn't ship a puppy unless she has a clean bill of health from the veterinarian .It is Mandatory .Dee's home is nothing like a puppy mill would be her home is a clean healthy environment for her and her fur baby's .You can see the love in her little dogs eyes when you walk through the door I have been to her home many times she has about 10 dogs and not all of them are breeders most of them are retired enjoying the years they have left in her happy home .Her husband is a great guy to he helps a lot and supports her every step of the way . Nothing but love is what she gives her animals she dedicates her life to those dogs and her program .She chooses her partner family's wisely as well .She is one of the most caring loving women I have ever met .Nothing but good experiences with her .To the person stating they get a (nasty ) email it was probably due to your own self .As a breeder you work way to hard to get sent on wild goose chases by people who send bad checks don't pay full with pay pal excedra . Sometimes you half to get tuff with people especially if they are purchasing one of your puppies you have raised you half to watch people I am glad you are happy with your baby thou .'It' a shame others have negative things to say about such a wonderful person who has done so much for others to get quality healthy puppies .I love Dee and her program and will continue to work with her for many years .

Mi
  4th of Dec, 2016
I do not believe these allegations made towards Dee, I, for one feel this is a personal vendetta masked to discredit her business practicing. I truely believe that if I was accusing someone of selling me a sickly puppy and wanted to warn all potential buyers, I'd have taken the extra 3 seconds to snap a picture of my vets diagnosis written or typed up on his or her company's name and contact info at the top of that paperwork. No dispute could be made especially by those that wanted to call that practicing vet's office and inquire about the occupancy! Nowadays, the proofs in the pic!

Djchihuahua Logo Djchihuahua