Disney Store / Bad service
I ordered a DVD through disneyshopping.com - a few days later its listing changed to 'out of stock.' I assumed my order would still be honored because, as stated in the e-mail I received, 'If an item becomes unavailable, you will be notified by email within 24 hours.' However, 9 days later, I checked the status and noticed it hadn't shipped yet.
I e-mailed their CS and made an inquiry about the order. 24 hours later, I was notified that the item was indeed out of stock, and I would never get it. When I replied and asked why I was not informed of this like their e-mail said I would be, I never received any reply at all. Very poor CS, and it seems they need to keep better track of their inventory.
To add insult to injury, I now get spammed 1 or more(!) times a day with disneyshopping.com e-mail. Even though I unsubscribed to their e-mails nearly 2 weeks ago, I'm STILL getting them. I finally had to just tell GMail to spam them, unfortunately.
At least my credit card was never charged.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - 'Complaint on Disney System Error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- The Disney Store - Delivery failure
- Disney Store - disney store in langhorne, pa #00436 
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store - disney "freezer gel" cup with straw cracked as I put water in to it the day after I bought it.
- Disney Store - disney making money on going green/forcing customers to buy their reusable bags!!
- Disney Store - customers service
- Disney Store - order cancellation
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - manager in staten island, ny store