DirectGardening.com / eBurgess.com / Don't ever order from them!
Don't ever buy from Directgardening.com or www.eBurgess.com. These 2 companies are affiliated.
I purchased 4 different types of shrubs about 2 weeks ago - Winter Hardy Boxwood, Forsythia, Purple Smoke Bush, and Spicy Sweet Shrub. Yesterday I got a package (a green bag) outside of my house. I opened the bag, and I found some single thin branches in it, and they just look like dead wood single branches but with roots. I was wondering who was playing a joke with me and put dead wood branches outside of my house. I then look carefully at them, they have loop white stickers w/names of the shrubs. I then thought "NO WAY"!!! These are not the shrubs that I ordered, right? In Burgess' catalog, for example, for the Spicy Sweet Shrub, it says "1-2 ft shrubs sent", but what we got is 1-2 ft "STICK" sent. For the Hardy Boxwood, in the catalog, it says "3 year plants shipped", not "6 inches tall herb like plant shipped"!
Directgardening.com or eBurgess.com is a SCAM!!! Don't ever order from them! I have never been this unsatisfied before!!
** Just a reminder, if you want to get a refund, you have to ship all the "sticks" back to them at YOUR OWN EXPENSE!!
More DirectGardening.com / eBurgess.com Complaints & Reviews
- DirectGardening.com - dead plants-No customer service 
- Direct Gardening - Poor service, quality 
- Direct Gardening - Bad merchandise 
- Direct Gardening - Missing items and very poor quality
- Direct Gardening - Their plants were almost dead when I got them
- Direct Gardening - no order has been shipped, but I have been charged
- Direct Gardening - snow on the mountain ground cover
- Direct Gardening - trees