Direct HR Services, Inc.Discrimination

Review updated:

I have gone here to do my taxes many years and never had a problem until now, after waiting for 45 minutes the person named Virginia L Bisson ask me what do i wanted, excuse but if i am here is for only one reason to do my taxes, well she started complainting about being sick, and the continued telling me to get an estimate and that i could do that at home then the question started and i told her that i was married but my wife didn't have a social security yet then she proceed saying that i need to file a 1040 and that i wouldn't get credit for my two dependent i told her i had done taxes for years and i never heard of this and she got up from her chair and told me that the laws have change obviously she didn't want to help me, if she doesn't get written or told by someone i will get the news involve because it was discrimination me being hispanic.

Feb 05, 2017

More Direct HR Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Co
      Feb 05, 2017

    If your wife is a legal resident she needs to go to social security to fill out an ss-5 form and get a number. She cannot file a tax return without it.
    If she's here illegally you will have to file without her.

    0 Votes

Post your comment