Direct Gardening / ordered live plants
If I could give a MINUS 5 STAR REVIEW, I would.
I ordered over $140 worth of plants my first order. They arrived in horrible to "dead" state. They offer to replace but you have to send in original label (which I did) each time. Then they replace with more horrible plants. You also have to send everything snail mail so I always sent certified so they had to reply. I've lost money with them because you finally get so beat down from dealing with then you just give up!!!the last time I sent back the "fix" plants that were in poor condition I did not send certified... big mistake they never responded and I just threw in the towel! Never do business with this company!!!
I have now received 3 replacement orders for the 3 dead replacements they have sent. Customer service is rude and insulting, and make it next to impossible to prove they are in the wrong. This is really a bad scam company. Save your time and money, and work with an HONEST company
More Direct Gardening Complaints & Reviews
- DirectGardening.com / eBurgess.com - Don't ever order from them! 
- gardening direct - late order, missing plants
- DirectGardening.com - dead plants-No customer service 
- Direct Gardening - Poor service, quality 
- Direct Gardening - Bad merchandise 
- Direct Gardening - replacement/refund
- Direct Gardening - very bad customer service
- Direct Gardening - dead plants, guarantee not honored
- Direct Gardening - no order has been shipped, but I have been charged
- Direct Gardening - snow on the mountain ground cover