Dillon Townhome Association / Giving uneccesary fines

1 Bloomingdale rdGlendale Heights, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-893-3095

Gave me a fine because I supposedly had blankets used as curtains. When I offered to have them come into my home and see for themselves, they declined. Also, I caught the man in my yard taking pictures of my windows with my curtains open. Isn't that an invasion of privacy? Also, one of their contractors put a dent on my gutters. Dillon association gave me a fine and said that I did it. One last thing... I have 2 chiminayas(big mexican vase) in my backyard. They gave me a fine and said that they are fire pits. It's not just happening to me, it's happening to a lot of residents. Getting fines so that the association can get more $$$. I will not just sit and do nothing about it. I will do everything in my power to get the word out about them. If anyone is thinking of purchasing a home in this area, then please beware of this rip off company.

More Dillon Townhome Association Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2012

Do what so many have done in the past: Sell the place and buy a house with your own yard - where you can put out 10 chichangas if you want.. You're a house person. You'll never do in a condo. Accept it...list it...move on.