Diamonds International / diamond
We went to diamonds international after the sales pitch on ship.the stone they sold me was not what asked for. I am not a jailer person but when return to states we found out stone was cloudy and full of what they call inclusions. I called diamonds international and a sales person named Abigail told me they can not do anything unless we went to their store in Miami. They want to trade it for a less valued stone. They gave me to options of stones but both were smaller with same clarity and inclusions. This store will rip you off. I am contacting US attorney general and my congressman about them and will find a lawyer to take them to court. It will cost them more for their lawyers time than just giving me my money back and I will more than be willing to give them the stone back.
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - pricing, unethical behavior. 
- Diamonds International - santa barbara golf and ocean club
- Diamonds International - unethical behaviour
- Diamonds International - return policy and interest free for a year.
- Diamonds International - refund promised and false advertising!