Diamond Engagement Band / Dissatisfied with item

1 601 S. Hill St, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: 213-375-8994

My husband and I purchased a wedding set in July 2014 when we received the set I immediately called because there was a crack in the diamond on the solitaire. I said I wanted to return it and get a refund and I was told that was not possible. I requested to speak with a manager and was bounced around to different people multiple times. After 47 minutes of being bounced around I was finally put on the phone with Matthew the manager. He said he would replace the diamond and he apologized and said that he wanted to make everything right. At this point I was beyond frustrated and was not very nice. Matthew swore he would rectify the situation because he did not want lose my business and wanted me to be a future customer as well. I sent my ring in and was sent a new one, which I was very pleased with. Well come January 12, 2015 one of the sides tones had fallen off of the wedding band so I sent my set in for repair and a cleaning. At that time I decided to upgrade from a .7 carat to a 1.2 carat with a $1400 difference. I specifically asked for a diamond like the previous one with no obvious inclusions on the top of the diamond seeing as how my first diamond had issues. I received my new ring January 26, 2015 and it had 2 black marks on it that resembled a snake bite. I immediately called and brought this to their attention. I spoke with Rachel and I was told nothing was wrong and it was probably from the way the light was hitting it that I was seeing those marks and that there was no issue. I disagreed at that time and I said the ring has to chips in it and you can feel the chips with your finger. She said those marks would not depreciate the value of my ring. I said the marks are very visible as soon as you look at the ring and I understand it's an SI1 and not flawless but that was not acceptable for me. I was then told I needed to send a picture of the markings. I immediately did as requested. I sent in 3 pictures to Rachel and she said she needed to speak with Matthew the manager and he was out of the office at that moment and she would get back with me. She called the following day saying he was out of the office and that he was sick and would be back in the 1st week of February. I then received another call from Rachel that week telling me Matthew said he would not replace the stone. That is horrible customer service and after spending an additional $1400 after the initial $3300 that was a slap in my face. That is piss poor management and customer service. I can't believe after all of the money we have spent they would treat us like this. And to top it off I went online to DLA Diamond Laboratory of America supposedly an independent appraisal company that Beverly Diamonds has their diamonds appraised through and the company didn't exist. They are a fraudulent company.

Ar