[Resolved] DHI Sri Lanka / Hairtransplants in Sri Lanka

1 40 Amarasekera Mawathacolombo, Sri Lanka Review updated:
Phone: 077 393 3131

I read about this DHI treatment for hair loss now available in Sri Lanka. The company is called DHI Sri Lanka. The doctor there is Dr Bimantha Gunasekera. He introduced himself as a plastic surgeon but I later discovered he was not a specialist and certainly not a qualified surgeon. He is actually an administrator at a maternity hospital and works part time at DHI Sri Lanka. He is not a very good doctor. Also why he is now passing himself off as a surgeon seems very odd and very unscrupulous. I have visited DHI in Mumbai and they have an excellent facility there. But as the prices were very high I could not afford it at that time in addition to travel costs and accommodation. So I was very happy when a DHI office opened in Sri Lanka. However the staff here lack experience. None of the technicians are qualified or trained it seems. The doctor Bimantha is an office administrator and not a clinical doctor. That is very dangerous in emergencies. I had PRP/laser and DHI. This was one year ago now. It cost me a lot of money but they assured me that I would see results in 3 months. But now nearly one year on very few hairs have grown. Some point the wrong direction. It is really ugly. I think due to the PRP I have constant headaches. Im also worried about infection as my skin is still slightly swollen. My hair is really thin and bald and for a woman it is very embarrassing. They are refusing a refund. But i will take the matter to court. I would strongly recommend you travel to India for DHI. It is worth the travel costs. Do not do DHI in Sri Lanka or you will just waste you money for endless suffering and no results as promised.

• Resolution statement

DHI customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

An
Jul 12, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Dec, 2015

You have written lot about DHI India, please send your contact details as we don't have any customer under your name