[Resolved] DHI Global / Fraud

Jun 30, 2015
DHI Sri Lanka
40 Amarasekera Mawatha
Phone: 077 393 3131
I attended at this DHI clinic on Amarasekara Mawatha 10 months ago. They advised me to get a hair transplant to treat my hair loss. I had some hair loss in the two side of my head and in front about 1 inch. They asked for Rs 300, 000 for this. They are advertising in magazines promising amazing hair growth results in 3 months showing with photos of famous tele actors who got treated there, They said there treatment is the best and promised no scars a natural result and no swelling of the face, I was so foolish to believe them and waste my money. I don't know about the team of DHI overseas but these people in DHI Sri Lanka are not experienced or professional. I had so much pain when they injected to numb the skin. I was crying. It was so bad. The staff were so rude too and laughing at my pain. After the procedure my face swelled like a balloon and I was in pain for 9 days. 10 months now the results are very poor. Growth is so little and very far apart, doesn't look natural at all. Also after the PRP injections within a few months all the rest of my hair fell out and I am now more bald. Also I have big scars where they took the hair out. Many hairs grow in the wrong direction. I would have been better going to DHI overseas for treatment than DHI Sri Lanka. Please be warned these rogues at DHI Sri Lanka will tell you lies and take your hard earned money. Please go to DHI in India instead, there is one in Chennai. They are very professional and much experienced. DHI Sri Lanka tells lies, promises a lot and gives nothing but suffering. A reall fraud!!!

Resolution statement

DHI customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

D  15th of Jul, 2015 by
We have never had a customer under this name. We have never done 5 PRPs for one customer and have never charged 400, 000/= for a PRP . We have fixed prices. These allegations are false .Please reveal your identity .

DHI Global Logo DHI Global