[Resolved] Dex Media / Won't cancel our account
We received a letter entitled Renewal Notice. We were told to call before 6/25/15 if we did not want to renew. I called 6/17/15 and told Dawn Stults I did not want to renew. She was very pushy and aggressive but I repeatedly told her I did not want to renew. I said I wanted a written confirmation. Finally, she said ok. I asked if I could get written confirmation. She said "They will send you something." I have received nothing. To follow up, I sent an email to DexInfo@DexOne.com on June 19. On June 24 I received an email reply saying my contract went from Sept. 2015-Sept. 2015. They did not cancel as they said they would. We are in NO contract with them. We want to cancel!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2015
We apologize for the issues you've encountered and would like to look into this matter. Please contact us at Social@dexmedia.com with your business name, address and best available contact number for prompt follow up. Thank you.
More Dex Media Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Fraudulent contracts! 
- Dex Media - Harmful practices in directory advertising and fidelity collection service 
- Dex Media / Yellow Pages - Fraudulent contracts/sales practices 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Fraudulent billing 
- Dex Media - I had a great experience with dex! 
- Dex Media - "contract" cancellation
- [Resolved] Dex Media - print and internet advertising
- [Resolved] Dex Media - my digital advertising.
- [Resolved] Dex Media - auto renewal
- [Resolved] Dex Media - digital sem product acct # 660058437