[Resolved] Dex Media / Duplicate accounts
Twice in the last two years this company has created duplicate accounts for my company. Each month I get 2 statements - one with an amount owed and another with a credit. Last year I canceled the account and continue to receive the invoices. Again this year I have called their Customer Non-Service and requested the accounts be canceled.
Sending e-mails to customer service gets no response.
Every time I call I get some poor operator that apologizes and promises to Straighten It Out. But saying the account can't be canceled
THIS IS A SCAM !!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2017
Hi - I'm sorry to hear of the situation outlined and any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Please contact us via email at [protected]@dexmedia.com providing your business name/address, and preferred contact number for prompt follow up to address and resolve this matter. Thank you, Ed.
More Dex Media Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Fraudulent contracts! 
- Dex Media - Harmful practices in directory advertising and fidelity collection service 
- Dex Media / Yellow Pages - Fraudulent contracts/sales practices 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Won't cancel our account 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Fraudulent billing 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - digital sem product acct # 660058437
- [Resolved] Dex Media - Online advertisement
- [Resolved] Dex Media - renewed account without permission 
- DexMedia - cancelling my service
- [Resolved] Dex Media - accounts payable/the entire fraud company