[Resolved] Dex Media / Duplicate accounts

Bristol, TN, United States

Twice in the last two years this company has created duplicate accounts for my company. Each month I get 2 statements - one with an amount owed and another with a credit. Last year I canceled the account and continue to receive the invoices. Again this year I have called their Customer Non-Service and requested the accounts be canceled.
Sending e-mails to customer service gets no response.
Every time I call I get some poor operator that apologizes and promises to Straighten It Out. But saying the account can't be canceled
STAY AWAY.
THIS IS A SCAM !!!

• Resolution statement

• Dex Media Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2017

Hi - I'm sorry to hear of the situation outlined and any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Please contact us via email at [protected]@dexmedia.com providing your business name/address, and preferred contact number for prompt follow up to address and resolve this matter. Thank you, Ed.

Ke