Dell Company / annoying calls every da

1 Round Rock, TX, United States Review updated:

The Dell Computer Corporation Company is calling my home, everyday, including Saturdays and Sundays. The calls start at 9:00 am and end before 9:00 pm. I find it very annoying and I am surprise at why this is happening as I am listed on the Do Not Call List. Can anybody do something about these harassing calls to my home? Please make them stop.

Va

Comments

Co
  26th of Aug, 2008

Yes call them asap and log a complaint about harrassing phone calls from them and thier affiliates. Threaten them that you will call the FCC and your Attorney General. The DO NOT CALL LIST is a joke and from what I have read it is owned by the Civic Developement Group who are in fact behind all of the NON PROFIT scams across the US. I am a former telemarketer and I am telling you to call them and demand to be removed from their contact list.

Ms
  13th of Dec, 2010
Dell Company - Bad customer service
Jacksonville
Florida

Had a Dell printer and it does not work it won't print, scan, or copy called over the weekend and spoke to a real nice tech person and today on 12/13/2010. Called spoke to a unprofessional person who she gave me a hard time on the phone at 8 am told me she couldn't replace it and that is my problem. Called back at 9 am he told me that is was under warrenty and that will be getting a replacement was suppost to be getting an e-mail confirmation and did not get one.Would not buy anything from Dell again their products are the worst than ever.