Deal Max / money taken off debit card

Phone: 1-888--7072524

I was charged $29.95, I dont know what this company is.All that was on my cell phone was DL Max [protected] authorization for $29.95.I called the number and had cancel a membership they said someone registered on line for this.I want to be credited back what was taken.I told it would my case was pending please help anyone. Shouldnt the debit card and phone numbers, and Names be checked out before the charge is done.Please look into this Company.<br />
<br />
Daniel Krebs<br />
Lillian Pettit

Ma

Comments

• Sm
      May 20, 2009
    Deal Max - Fraudulant and unautherized charges
    Deal MAx
    9500 West Dodge RD
    Omaha
    Nebraska
    Phone: 1-800-548-0685
    mydealmax.com

I noticed a charge of $19.95 debited from my checking account and called my bank because I did not auterize this DEALMAX to debit my account at all. My bank took the charge off and I cancelled my debit card. My bank also gave me the 800 number and I called and informed them not to charge my account again. Then the same day they submited a debit again which caused my checking account to become overdrawn over $100.00 in fees and charges because I had existing items that had not cleared my bank. Now I'm stuck trying to get my money back. DEAL MAX offered to refund the $19.95 but I have to fight to get the overdraft fees back. I think I'll end up taking a legal action against them because this company isnt anything but a scam!!

• Su
      Feb 04, 2010

I think we should all get together and get a lawsuit against them!!!

• Sp
      Feb 20, 2010

I agree it happend to me also.

• Sp
      Feb 20, 2010

The same thing happened to me.