Deal Max / Fraud

1 CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-707-2524

Fraudulent charges to my credit card because I supposedly clicked on a link to save $10 when I was ordering something else. I never authorized these charges on a monthly basis to my account. They have shown up as AP9*DEALMAX and MVQ*DLMAX on my credit card statements. We need a class action law suit against this company NOW!

Su

Comments

• Ry
      14th of Aug, 2009

charged me and I do not even know who they are or what they sell. Or even how they got my number

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2010

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD - Unauthorized Charges to my credit card because I supposedly clicked on an internet link while ordering something online. Said get $10 back on your order, thought it was for what I was ordering, didn't authorize this company to charge my credit card monthly for 19.95 per month.

• Sp
      20th of Feb, 2010

Same thing happened to me.

• Sp
      20th of Feb, 2010

Same thing happened to me.

• Al
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Unauthorized charges to my credit card. each for $23.95. I've never authorized these charges and never received any sort of information stating that I had signed up for this service.

• Mi
      2nd of Jan, 2011

I have also fallen victim to this scam. $19.95 for 11 months. Disgusted!

• Mi
      2nd of Jan, 2011

I have been charged through my credit card the amount of $19.95 a month for 11 months from a place called MVQ*DLMAX - Phone #888-707-2524. I called and was told I had signed up for this service when I ordered vitamins on line last January.
    I know I never signed up for any such service and I feel foolish that I didn't realize I had a monthly charge in that amount.
    Please be careful when ordering on line for these scams.