Deal Max / I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY CHARGES

United States Review updated:
i did not sign up for this i DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND THEY ARE NOW CHARGING ME EVERY OTHER DAY FOR ALL RANDOM AMOUNTS!!!
09/04/2008 Purchase PURCHASE GOVOLUTION FFX CO 09/03 $1.06

Vi

Comments

Br
  28th of Apr, 2008
I have been charged for this service by your company but did not authorize this. Please RSVP
Ba
  7th of Jul, 2008
I was billed for a membership I didnt sign up for.
Pa
  8th of Jul, 2008
i also am having payments applied to my account i have not authorized.
St
  17th of Jul, 2008
This company has charged my credit card repeatedly for different amounts, and I don't even know who or what this company is. I never gave permission for "Deal Max" to charge me for anything.
Ca
  18th of Jul, 2008
I have unauthorized charges on my card from Deal Max
Ed
  24th of Jul, 2008
I am also having the same problem having payments applied to my bank account and I dont know who the ### deal max is or why they are doing this
Sh
  12th of Aug, 2008
unauthorized transactions.
Da
  18th of Aug, 2008

Deal Max - Credit card fraud
Deal Max
Connecticut

I was notified by my credit card company that Deal Max was attempting to charge 2 items to my credit card without my authorization. We cancelled the transactions with no other harm than having to cancel & reissue new credid cards. Dialing their 1-800-548-0685 number gets you pre-recorded prompts, but if you stay on the line, you get the privelige to vent your anger on someone that you can hardly understand.
Li
  25th of Aug, 2008
I do not know who or what you are and strongly ask you to return my 29.95 immediality. Remove my e-mail address and all information you have collected about me immediatley. Lillian Johnson
Fe
  29th of Aug, 2008
It is very hard to find information about dealmax, I talked to my advisor and even he could not pull any information on them. Anyways I called them at 800-548-0685 (billing from CT) and supposedly I was their member which I never signed up for. The bill for membership was $19.95. Luckily ending the membership was very easy. I just hope its official, and wont see them on my next bill.
Ro
  5th of Sep, 2008
I am the victim of the fraud Deal Max and CIC Triple Advantage that I had a hard time to remove and they continue taking my money out of my account.
How can I get rid of them? Stop them from taking my money for what products?

I need help!!
Ma
  5th of Oct, 2008

Deal Max - credit card charge

Dealmax has charged my credit card 19.95 four i don't what !!! I did not give them my card #, and i don't know how they got my credit number! I want my money put back into my account A.S.A.P. I am disabled and live on a fixed income!!! My name and address is Tomothy (Tim) Willis 1034 Apt B-5 Treatment Plant Rd. Morehead City, N.C. 28557 or P.O. Box 1322 Morehead City, N.C. 28557
El
  14th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL..I AM GOING TO THE POLICE.
El
  14th of Oct, 2008
I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE *PURCHASE AP9YOURSAVINGSCLU 10/10/08
Cy
  17th of Oct, 2008
I too am seeing charges on my statement. I dont even know who these people are. I have given no authorization
Rm
  11th of Nov, 2008

Deal Max - charged 4 times for doing one offer
credit report
Michigan

I was doing credit check offers to get my credit report online. When I looked at my credit card statement, there were one dollar charges on my statement four times and I only looked at one credit report site. I think it is messed up for CREDIT REPORT places to scam you like that about getting your credit report. I want this dealt with and resolved.
Sa
  16th of Nov, 2008

Deal Max - Obviously a scam
deal max

Just looking at this website deal max is obviously a fraud! I have also been scammed and am worried that more money will come up missing! I dont take this litely since my account is now overdrawn! I dont see how this company is around still since they just keep taking peoples money!
Ha
  18th of Nov, 2008
I think that Privacy Matters123 and Deal Max are somehow linked because they both gave me ID#'s after i cancelled both fraudulent chages and subscriptions then hung up really fast. Kind of weird how two companies work the same exact way, right?!
Am
  24th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This happened to me too. I signed up for blockbuster.com a few months ago, they offered me a gift card from dealmax, I checked no, but deal max charged me anyways.
Ja
  26th of Nov, 2008
Ap9's Dealmax and shopping essentials stole $380 from my account from feb to nov. I called to complain and demanded my money back. All I did was buy some vitamins from Viticost. Bunch of thieves. How can they get away with this? Despite what they said, I never signed up for this.