Dazzlewhite / fraud/theft
"Responded to above website for 1.95 sample of product...no mention of any other charges or any future charges or any future shipments. My debit card hit twice with $58.76 once 7/24 second 8/05 and then 7/16 for 3.24 and again on 8/21 for 3.24 and on 8/17 for $7.14. I recieved nothing from this company and had to cancel my credit card and change my checking account ...I called the number on my bank account number as refereced for these charges and noone answers after hanging on for ten minutes...I have no address except the one I have picked up off this site from other disatisfied responders...what can I do to get my money back?
S M Cooper
2363 No Ranch Dr
Westminster Co 80234
More Dazzlewhite Complaints & Reviews
- Dazzlewhite - charge 
- Dazzlewhite - unauthorized deduction from account 
- Dazzlewhite - dazzlewhite - sign up for class action 
- Dazzlewhite - fraudulant activity 
- Dazzlewhite - fraud charges 
- Dazzlewhite - scam!
- Dazzlewhite - unfair contact terms 
- Dazzlewhite - rip off 
- Dazzlewhite - internet fraud, trial product, recurring membership 
- Dazzlewhite - tottaly rip-off