Davronline.co.uk / They are swift to take debit your money but very reluctant to send the goods

Total scammers and con artists. They are swift to take debit your money but very reluctant to send the goods. I placed an order for a pair of steel toe boots for my son, money was debited straight away ( as usual) checked their website and it said order still in process!! 3 weeks later no boots, I have called, emailed, threatened to contact training standards and the police; all with no success. All i want is my money back. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT buy from these con artists, you will regret it! When you ring their so called customer service, they promise to get back to you in 6 hours; yeah right! ( more like 6 years) Only God knows how many people have been conned in this manner. They need to be exposed and shamed and then closed down FOR GOOD What a joke!! PLease try wwww.screwfix.com foryour rigger boots, safety equipment etc, , , Their customer service is second to none, and they deliver right on time. Order from davronline AT YOUR OWN RISK ...

As

Comments

• So
      20th of Nov, 2010

I have had problems to he owes me money too!!! RUDE RUDE MAN try this number - this is for RUDE SIMON 07796136154. He seems to answer this number, can't promise it will get you anywhere it hasn't helped me yet but he does answer it!!! Good luck!!!