David Stanley Dodge / dishonesty

1 Midwest City, OK, United States Review updated:

After agreeing on the final price I drove 2hrs to David Stanley Dodge. When they brought me the original deal they had added extended warranties into the deal. I finally told them I did not want any of their extras and to just sell me the car for the agreed price. They then brought me loan papers from a credit union. All the numbers were correct. Then they told me they needed to switch me to Chrysler Financial. It was late and they were closing and I had a 2 hour drive ahead of me. They brought in the new set of documents and I signed them and left. I later discovered that the new documents changed the price $2000. Do not do business with these crooks. I feel so stupid for not checking the second set of documents. This is big city car dealers at their worst.

Ba

Comments

• Di
      15th of May, 2009

Wife and I went to this dealership last week. We both took the day off after hearing the radio ad explaining they would pay your car payment for 2 years on any 2009 Dodge 1500. It was a big lie. When we finally got to the part where they agree on the price they wanted to pay us money for us to make the car payment and add that money onto the price of the price we agreed on. So a 28k truck would endup being 40k. I wont go into all the details but after 4 hours of sitting in their dealership going through all this and getting lied to we left and will never be back. Shame on them.

• Se
      12th of May, 2016

They pull that trick all the time. My daughter got royally screwed by the old bait and switch. They added about $12, 000 to the loan when she signed the numerous papers, it was late and they changed the dollar amounts and hid the inflated amounts with their hand. She did not get any papers when she left. They deliberately waited to send the papers to her after it was "too late" too late to back out of the deal. They stole her car in the trade in. They are thieves plain and simple.