David Stanley Dodge / lies upon lies

1 Midwest City, OK, United States

My husband, best friend and her husband all went in on April 11 to look for trucks. My best friend and her husband were lied to and were told they wouldn't even crunch the numbers for them. I had the guy working with us help them out.. they were "approved" then told they couldn't get anything. My husband and I called my mom to get her to co-sign for us. We left with a truck after being there for 6 hours. My mom got a phone call yesterday (the 13th) and was told that she needed to sign papers since she was the owner of the truck. NEVER and i mean NEVER did anyone even tell us that that is the deal we made. We didn't sign anything stating that. They were supposed to meet her to sign the co-signer papers and we were supposed to sign the other papers and have them pick up our car for a trade in. They have worked it out that the initial deal that was agreed to would happen. I am still not happy and don't think it is enough. I want them to come pick up the truck and just forget the whole ordeal. We live 2 hours away and are tired of the headache... They still want to sell us the truck and its not going to happen and I will never use this dealership again nor will I recommend anyone to go there.