Dave & Buster’s / food poisoning

1 Marietta, GA, United States Review updated:

My girlfriend and I decided to go to Dave & Buster's on 3/20/08 (Sat) to have some fun playing arcades, etc...

We ordered some food around 8:30pm (buffalo chicken sandwich, dave & buster's trio platter, grilled chicken sandwich). About 1hr after we ate the food, both of our stomaches started to ache. Around 12am that night, both of us started throwing up, showed symptoms of extreme diarrhea, headaches, etc...

We believe it is food poisoning from either the chicken or another frozen item.

Good luck to all if you are planning on eating @ D&B's.

Va

Comments

• Ki
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Dave & Buster’s - Customer service and drinks
    Columbia
    California

Not only did it take a waiter 15 minutes to acknowledge us, but once we got out drinks 15 additional minutes later this is what they brought out. It was supposed to be a mojito. When I asked one of the workers that were walking by for a menu, they replied with "what's up".

• Ju
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Dave & Buster’s - Unethical Behavior
    Daly City
    California

Hi,
    11/16/2017
    My friends and I decided to go to Dave and Busters for a night out. We spent over $200 on food, drinks, and games. However, we were kicked off our game during the game we "paid" for. It was 12:01 and closing is at 12. The security guard had the audacity to stand in front of the playing screen to get us out.
    I would like a refund

• Ka
      9th of Sep, 2018
    Dave and Busters - Service in the restaurant
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

We are currently at the Dave and Busters bear Castelton in Indianapolis. Our waitress never came out to check on us. Currently we've been waiting 30 min to ask for our check and no sign of her. We asked a different waiter who refused to help us. We're essentially hostage and can't leave.

• Ke
      20th of Nov, 2018
    Dave & Buster’s - BAD Customer Service
    Maryland Line
    Maryland

I was waiting for a table in the bar area and asked a waiter can she clear the table, she told me to "wait" and did not return for 15 minutes. I asked for a manager, who did nothing about the situation. It took 30 minutes to receive my check, after waiting for my waiter, I was told that she is now hosting a large party. I was dissatisfied overall.