Dave & Buster’s — food poisoning
My girlfriend and I decided to go to Dave & Buster's on 3/20/08 (Sat) to have some fun playing arcades, etc...
We ordered some food around 8:30pm (buffalo chicken sandwich, dave & buster's trio platter, grilled chicken sandwich).See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Marietta, GA About 1hr after we ate the food, both of our stomaches started to ache. Around 12am that night, both of us started throwing up, showed symptoms of extreme diarrhea, headaches, etc...
We believe it is food poisoning from either the chicken or another frozen item.
Good luck to all if you are planning on eating @ D&B's.
More Dave & Buster’s Complaints & Reviews
- Dave & Buster's - bad customer service 
- Dave & Busters - food posioning 
- Dave & Busters - bad service 
- Dave & Busters - coupon/consumer fraud 
- Dave and Busters - #ed dave and busters manager 
- Dave & Buster’s - slow food service
- Dave & Buster’s - rude/ lazy employee
- Dave & Buster’s - family "unfriendly" policy
- Dave & Buster’s in Maryland HTS, MO. - policy
- Dave & Buster’s - extremely poor customer service from your restaurant