Data Depot / Beware of Data Depot
First RED flag: After you sign up they want you to send them copy of your drivers license and credit card to complete transaction. Second flag: Calls are only answered on sales line (101) the other two line (102(for tech support & 103(accounting)) you must communicate by email. Third flag: the promises on the website is totally different from what you are told once you pay your money. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Unfortunately I paid them$584 and all I received is an email list that is supposed to be current and updated monthly. I attempted to send it out the very next day with the service they sold me, their bulk email system and I'm still waiting for it to go out. Who knows how many of the emails are even valid. From other consumer complaints about this company, the list is outdated. BEWARE OF DATA DEPOT.
More Data Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Data Depot - WORTHLESS CRAP 
- Data Depot - fraudulant list broker 
- Data Depot - FRAUD 
- Data Depot - Fails to deliver as advertised 
- Data Depot - Beware 
- Data Depot - THEY STEAL AND LIE ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS 
- Data Depot - JUNK E-mail List and customer service 
- Data Depot - wrong toner sent
- Data Depot - Didn't get what I paid for 
- Data Depot - Waste of money and time!