Dallas BBQ / Disappointing Experience
I recently placed a take out order, and was shocked and utterly disappointed at the sub-standard service I received. The employee, who totaled my order, did not greet me, nor did she show me any eye contact. At the very least she did not thank me for my business.
Her poor posture and complete disconnect was that of a person that could care less about her job or the Dallas BBQ brand. Clearly, she does not take her position seriously and should not be on the front line.
Her cold and sterile attitude has completely turned me away from doing any future business with any Dallas BBQ chain.
More Dallas BBQ Complaints & Reviews
- Dallas BBQ - Poor customer service and fraud 
- Dallas BBQ - WAITRESS 
- Dallas BBQ - CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Dallas BBQ - You better read this
- Dallas BBQ - disrespectful treatment
- [Resolved] Dallas BBQ - client injured 
- Dallas BBQ Downtown Brooklyn - food/service and management
- Dallas BBQ - service
- Dallas BBQ - rewards program/ customer service 
- Dallas BBQ - bad customer service