Cyber PC Experts / The inner voice

1 United States

So i just started homeschooling my child and we only use educational websites and the k12 program. Out of the blue someone sends a message making it seem like their from Comcast and Norton stating that my PC/laptop could be at risk. I tried exiting the site but it wouldn't go away. So i started thinking maybe this is serious and to call the number provided. I call and get some foreign guy who has me open explorer.com and says he'll fix it depending on what it is. I ask him to confirm if he was with Norton/Comcast he states Norton. My inside voice kept saying he doesn't sound confident and assure of what the heck he is doing so in the middle or picking his brain i hung up on his butt. Nope i worked to hard for you to scam me buddy. I went back to the only page that kept acting up and shut it down. My malware and other protection services weren't going off so i just had a feeling this wasn't right. Funny how people are today they have no heart anything to make a piece a paper that isn't made out of crap. I be damn if you try to keep me from educating my child for your own greedy purposes.Please listen to your instinct 9/10 its correct!

Br