CRST / Terrible experience
Had written a long sour grapes complaint, but was wiped out. Driving for these pig farmers for 13 years, I let them rip me off, lie about me, refuse to get me home on time and endanger my safety. Safety used to run the company, but now it's corn farmers, dumb blondes and family.
It really goes on and on how, they've changed. Driving with two mental ###s with autism (couldn't see and hear at the same time), I was given drunken lead drivers and crack smokers in the truck. They had two codrivers with mongolism-one black and one white with the big heads and the crossed eyes.
If they can pass the tests, they have to be hired.
I had just gotten my six year pin and was cited for professionalism and punctuality, when they put relays' lateness on our record. They tried twice to run us with illegal equipment and log violations. All bad reports are understated and good ones are company shills... 1200%turnover rate? That means each member of their entire driver payroll is hired and gone within one month as an average.
More CRST Complaints & Reviews
- CRST - Fraudulent company 
- CRST - They lie to the drivers 
- CRST - Scam 
- CRST - driver training 
- CRST - Stranded in California 
- CRST - customer service
- CRST - Scammers/business practices/eoe
- CRST - Payment not received!, Unethical behavior, Big business takes advantage of small businesses
- Crst Expedited - Horrible
- CRST - Unethical behaviour, dangerous driving, reporting driver no incident could have been