Crown Food Cartsconcession window

This company is a total scam. They have a secure website, however when my husband placed an order for a concession window for a food truck, they had processed the sale then called the next day to say the item was on sale and to continue to get the sale price you need to electronically send a check. We have not received the window nor any phone call back since payment. Any nasty review or comment on facebook gets deleted. STAY away from this scam. I am disgusted that such a company is allowed to remain online!

Ka
Aug 15, 2017

Comments

• J6
      Aug 31, 2017

Contact your local attorney Generals office in Penn and your state for consumer protection agency.

Nov 09, 2017

Same thing happened to me. Does the DOJ handle internet fraud? They need to be contacted as well.

Feb 15, 2018

The owner has been arrested on Fraud. Please contact the Monroe County Police Dept in Penn and also look on the BBB site Crownfoodcarts and see the arrest information of the owner. Let them know you have been a victim of Crown food carts.

Aug 28, 2018
    Crown Food Carts - Owner has been arrested for Fraud 11/1/2017 Contact Monroe District attorney Pennsylvania to file complaint
    Penn
    Pennsylvania
    Crownfoodcarts.com

If you have been a victim of this company like myself. Please contact the Monroe County District Attorney office in Pennsylvania. We need to put him behind barsand his name is not SEAN its Robert Scifo...Look on the BBB site for his arrest and info and picture. His Trial date is 02/20/2018

• Je
      Oct 22, 2018
    Crown Food Carts - sink component
    Granville
    Ohio

We have been trying to get a hold of this company for two weeks and no one has returned our phone call. They cashed our check but no product and no info. We need this product for our business and we are losing money every day. Where's the customer service. I guess I will have to get my lawyer involved.