Crossmark / Stalking / harrassment

United States Review updated:

Crossmark is the worst company that I have ever worked for. They has asked me to commit fraud. When I would not do that, they hacked my computer, hacked my phone. They also stalked my every move and harrassed me continuously. I am interested in hearing any other complaints that people have, and I am sure there are plenty. I am also interested in anyone that is looking to file a lawsuit against them. It is wrong for anyone to be treated the way that they treat their employees. Crossmark seems to think that they are above the law.

Fe
Apr 25, 2014

Comments

• Di
      1st of May, 2011
    Crossmark - No hours
    Crossmark
    Ohio

This company hounded me during the hiring process. I have taken all training and have here it is a month later and no schedule has been offered. This company is fishy at best.

• Lo
      16th of Apr, 2015

Please contact your State Labor Board and file a complaint with them. They are there to help YOU, and can certainly do so IF you call them!
    Look them up in the phone book under State Govt offices, or call the Information number listed under State Govt offices- (you can get a direct number from that operator), and they will connect you to their office. Also call your Legislative office and let them know what's going on so they can pass laws to prevent these companies from further abuse, and from flying under the radar. ALL companies must comply to Labor Law- the sooner we all get these complaints filed in the appropriate places, the sooner the loop holes are closed, and these companies can be held accountable for their actions.
    Al;so report them to the Better Business Bureau (locally, state-wide and national offices) so others are aware of their 'business practices'.
    Crossmark is NOT a BBB member, but they still keep a file, and any complaints filed are available for public viewing.
    The Federal and State levels of the Labor Board are the ones who can levy heavy fines, shut a business down, etc. The legislature is the one who can pass laws to prevent companies from avoiding abiding by laws by closing the loop holes they currently are using.
    Filing these complaints helps us all in the long run. It costs nothing to do this- these offices are paid for out of your tax dollars- USE THEM!

• Gi
      13th of Dec, 2016

@lookup State Govt offices You are not the one having the issue ..Crossmark are #### bags...dunno how they have being surviving .
    We need to have a facebook page.