Credit Solutions of America / Awful company

Since we joined Credit Solutions of America in July of 2008 its been one huge nightmare for me and my family. They promised to send a proposal to all the creditors and not one creditor has received anything.
On a daily basis, we receive anywhere from 10 to 15 calls from creditors who want to get their money. We have told them many, many times that we are working with Credit Solutions, and the creditors care less.

Credit Solutions is NOT all it's cracked up to be. We are better off working out solutions with the creditors on our own. They promise to save you money, but all they are interested in is collecting that huge fee, then they don't do anything for you and they won't return calls!!

We have called them a number of times and told them that we keep getting harassing calls from the creditors and that the creditors haven't received the proposals that CS has sent them. When we try to call them, we always get the brush off, and get NOWHERE with this place.

We don't know what's worse - buying a used car at a dealer or dealing with Credit Solutions of America! So, if you're reading this, think long and hard before you decide to go with them - you may be better off working it out on your own.

Va

Comments

• Do
      4th of Nov, 2008

I signed up with them. Yes, creditors do continue to call. I had to make phone calls to see what was going on. They did manage to "mess up" a bit with first creditor (should have contacted them sooner) but still saved me money. Second creditor, they saved me $7, 000, much better than first creditor. I have one more creditor to pay but they have already saved me more than I have paid out. If they continue with record of success with third (last) creditor, I will save approximately $10, 000 net (savings vs what I had to pay Credit Solutions).

I DID try to negotiate with the creditors myself, as all of the financial gurus say to do. Not one would work with me - and I was paying them through automotic payment (on time) and barely eating into any principal. This debt was just NEVER going away. That is why I went with Credit Solutions. The company hasn't been perfect, but they HAVE come through for me. In my case, I am glad that I engaged with them.

• Ry
      20th of Apr, 2009

If anyone complaining about credit solutions of america resides in the State of Florida pleasecontact me at rtables@rsglawyers.com ... we can help you

• Ry
      20th of Apr, 2009

I completely retract my offer to Help above.. the offer was free advise and at no point was intended for the purpose of obtaining professional employment