Credit Protection Association / Cannot contact anybody
Credit Protection Association contacted me several months ago about a delequent account that I admit I did not pay. Their first attempt to contact me I did call and pay. I attempted to pay this fee online through their site and it kept telling me they had technical issues. The second attempt was through the phone, which was successful, or so I thought. The thing that irritates me the most is when the transaction was said to be made, they gave me a conformation number that was about 60 characters long and since it was automated, there was no way I could keep up with how fast it was being repeated, and before I could get it all wrote down, they disconnected my call.
I received a letter in the mail two months later telling me that account was still delequent. I never was charged for the amount out of my bank account, so I knew something was wrong. When you pay through the phone, they ask you to submit a telephone number so they can contact you incase your transaction does not go through, I never received another phone call.
I have been attempting to find ways to contact Credit Protection Association to ask why they never called when there was an obvious problem, and instead reported me to the national credit bureaus to mess up my credit. Their service is second to none in being pretty piss-poor and someone needs to force these people to have a direct contact number rather than saying I have to write a letter to them and mail it to them in order to discuss my dispute or other information about my account. If they couldn't get my payment the first time because of their service being so poor, then how am I supposed to believe they will get or even read my letter for that matter. Pathetic. Due to their choice in using this collection agency, I will never have service through Mediacom again.
More Credit Protection Association Complaints & Reviews
- Credit Protection Association - Unable to contact the company 
- Credit Protection Association - Reported to the credit bureaus! 
- Credit Protection Association - Unpaid Balance for Cable Equipment 
- Credit Protection Association - False Credit Reporting 
- Credit Protection Association - Clearing Payment on Credit Report
- Credit Protection Association - wrongful claim
- Credit Protection Association - dispute of bill 
- Credit Protection Association - bad business 
- Credit Protection Association - continued harassment 
- Credit Protection Association - wrongful credit reporting/harrassment