[Resolved] Creationwatches.com / scam - order number: [protected]

Christchurch, New Zealand

Hi,

This was my first purchase with them and very disappointed. Their Seiko watches doesn't come with the original packaging and if you want a nicer Seiko Box, you would need to purchase it for $6.00 which I did but when I got still got the generic Seiko Box that everyone else get. I do believe this additional charge of $6.00 is a scam for them to earn extra money in my opinion. I also believe that this isn't the first time that there has been a complaint against them regarding this issue.

Hopefully this issue gets resolved with your help and be addressed to for the last time so that it would not happen to other consumers.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Paul T.

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2017

The box is different for different markets. The box we have sent you is an original box. Seiko has different box styles for different markets in the world, even for the normal boxes. e.g. the standard is white box in Asia for normal models and it is blue in America

Pa