[Resolved] Creation Watchescustomer service

I have been trying to communicate with Creation Watches, they have not helped at all. They take longer than a week to respond each time, have not progressed my issue and I still have not received my product.

If you have to deal with their customer service be wary of the poor quality and ability to help should any issues arise.

This has gone on for 30+ days now, with me trying to reach a resolution but I am out $100 on a product, they will not accept responsibility for their mistake and have demonstrated a lack of understanding for making things right.

Do not deal with this company.

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Dec 19, 2018

Dear Customer,

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes reply gets delayed.

We regret any inconvenience caused, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again

If you have any query please contact us on [protected]@creationwatch.com

Regards,