CPS / RUDENESS

1 POSTDESTREHAN, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 985 637 1455

I explained to a customer service representative by the name of Palmer that I recently switched jobs and wanted to set up a payment on my account for the previous month. I could not finish telling the representative what my intentions were to make my account currect when she just rudely interrupted me saying I need to do this or that. She began getting loud on the phone and I specifically told her that I was not calling to argue with her all I wanted to do was set up my account. She would not allow me to call her back after I review other payment dates to get my account current. I hung up on her because she began to get louder on the phone and would not let me have a word to say. I only wanted to bring my account to current and this lady would not allow me to do so. Even when she calls my personal phone and leave a message, her message states "you need to call me immediately in reference to your account" sounding very aggressive and not like a person that is used of dealing with customers. I would appreciate it if she does not leave me another message on my phone and at my previous job. My payments will be done either on line or thru money gram on time.
Thanks
Ms. D

Comments

• Tr
      18th of May, 2009

i recently lost my job, and have told CPS several times to come and get the car, for 5months they knew that i lost my job and willingly giving up the car but they never came and got it. they know where it is and still wont come, now they are threatning to sue me for abandonment. but its them that wont come and get the car.