CozyWinters.com / Avoid Cozywinters.com at all costs
I contacted Cozy Winters by email about a product problem. I was called and told to check with the manufacturer which had very good warrantee service and I did. After three attempts with the manufacturer to get a satisfactory product I gave up and called Cozy Winters to ask for a refund since the manufacturer told me I would have to get a refund from them. I was told my 30 day return period had expired and since I had used warrantee “service” I was not eligible for a refund. I was never told at the time of my initial complaint that if I went the warrantee “service” route that I could not then get a refund after 30 days.
More CozyWinters.com Complaints & Reviews
- CozyWinters.com - They just steal people's money 
- CozyWinters.com - Terrible customer service
- CozyWinters.com - Rip off 
- CozyWinters.com - Unethical and Steal your money
- CozyWinters.com - refuse to stand by defective products, awful customer service
- Cozy Winters - Returns Process Disappointing
- CozyWinters.com - Could not get a refund after 30 days
- CozyWinters.com - Stay far away from this company 
- Cozy Winters - I want my money back!
- Cozy Winters - Terrible company