Courts Singaporeair con installation - poor service and inadequate knowledge

I have purchased a system 3 aircon from Courts. The process was still not so bad till the day they start to arrange for the aircon to be fixed.

I was told by the salesperson it will take about 4 to 6 hours to have old aircon to be taken down and new one to be installed. Arrangement has been made and I was told that they will be at place from 10 am to 6 pm on 28th Nov 2018.

No one turns up till 2.30 pm and the work did not end till 8 plus. We end up cleaning up the mess till past midnight. All these could be avoided if they have arrived on the scheduled time.

This is not the end of my issue, in fact, this is just the every start. We tested the air con before they leave and it's in working condition. However, when we finally settle down, the air con is not working as it's before. We end up sleeping and waking up in sweat. I thought we did not set to the right setting and try it for one more time. This time it got worse. Air con was having only air and nothing else. To make things worst, one of the aircon is leaking.

I tried to call the air con installer on 29th Nov @ 5.40 pm, all i got is a voice recorded message stating that they are closed and their operating hours is from 9 to 6 pm.

I have no choice, I called the salesperson and he informed me that he will get the installer to call me to arrange for the installer to make a check.

I waited for the call and was told that the earliest they can come back to us will be on the 3rd Dec 4 to 6pm. We end up for the next few days without aircon though we have paid for one brand new aircon that is sitting there like a white elephant. I spoke to the sales person informing him about the date and time, the installer will be doing the rectification. He shared with me that he will activating the samsung technician to be there at the same time to provide advice. We thought that everything will be good. As such, my wife took leave and patiently wait for our savior to turn up.

Guess what? No one came. No installer and no one from Samsung came. Called the Salesperson again, this time he told me that Samsung is having their D&D and is unable to be there and he has forgotten to inform me. He apologies and he informed that he will called the installer first thing in the morning at 1030 am and called me back with an answer. There we go, one more night with my white elephant.

on 4th Dec from 10.30 am to 2.30 pm, did not get any call from the salesperson. I have to call and asked him for a status update and he told me that he has arranged for the installer to call me already. I did not receive any call till around 3plus, when the installer finally called and says that he has overlooked as such he forgotten to call or visit my place. He claimed that he will be at my place on the 5th Dec from 4 to 6pm. Again, I have to ask my wife to take leave again to wait for his arrival.

This time, he arrived and after checking, he informed that there is not enough gas in the system which causes the air con not functioning properly.

This is a serious service lapse. I can understand that company needs to cut cost by out sourcing, the question is are they able to match the service standard you promise the customer? For my case is not, I have to take leave to wait for the installer and live with the white elephant that I have paid for suffering.

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Dear Kelvin Kwek,

Thank you for contacting Courts.

We are sorry to hear about this installation issue. We understand how inconvenient this can be for your part and this is not the kind of experience that we want you to have as a customer.
    Kindly provide us with your tax invoice number in order to investigate this further.

We shall await for your response.

Arlene
    Customer Service Specialist

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 08, 2018

Good day to you.

We would just like to follow up on your 12 digit tax invoice number for us to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Arlene
    Customer Service Specialist

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018

Dear Kelvin Kwek,

We would love to assist you on your concern however we did not receive any update on your purchase invoice.
    Should you have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.

Jay
    Customer Service Executive

• Updated by Kelvin Kwek, Jan 16, 2019

My details are as follows:

Agr / SO NO: [protected]

Contact me at my email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Ke