Country Vacations / no information falicitaion and non reaction of customer care and reservation centres

We have a member ship bearing no.DT-20/0169 on my wife name Smt K.R.Prasanna Rani, through Vijayawada unit. Now it came to know that the VJA branch was closed and a small note was paste as " for reservations cantact Aravind phno.040-[protected]/2. For the last three weeks I trying to get reservation for my tour which we are planning to start on 10.10.2010 to Delhi. During the three weeks I have made calls to 040-[protected] i.e customer care but no body is lifting the phone till now. Later I got Himayat Nagar No.040-[protected] but not connecting. That Aravind No.40-[protected]/2, some times they are not lifting, if lifted they dont know all the thing contact customer care in turn no body lifts the phone. After seing web site, I noted this number i.e 040-[protected]/360 which always tells all the rpresentatives are busy call after some time.How ever Igot the Rgional Manager No.040-[protected] who tells that all the way you have to contact customer care which canot be answered by any body.

I got vexed with your oraganosation / Management's attitude. After confirmation of accomodation I have to make railway reservations and other necessary works.

Hence, once again I hereby request that to do the needful in this regard which should become a pleasure trip

My Membership No.DT-20/0169 of Studio and Blue Seoson. My family members are self, wife and two children aged 15 & 16 years. Iwant accomodation from 11.10.2010 to 16.10.2010 at Delhi which is nearer to N.Delhi Rly station or which do you think better for site seeing. I also want to avail local site seeing facility.

Please intimate me immediately for taking further action. My contact No.+91 [protected]