Cosco / Rude employees

1 1099 E. Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, CA, United States Review updated:

On November 18 my wife, son and mother in law went to the Hospitality Cosco.The store was closing and she made her last purchases. My wife purchased a few gifts for my son and ran to the car to put them away. When she walked back she tried to get in the store but an associate would not let her in. She expressed to him that our son and mother in law were still inside . They asked her to wait. Mean while my mother in law was in the restroom my son had a restroom accident. Worried my wife kindly asked the associate if she could just run to the restroom make sure they are ok.The associate denied her request he sent someone to check. The associate that checked the restroom did not find anyone. agian my wife asked but the associate would not even hear what she had to say. This was very disturbing because my son or mother in law were in trouble the associate was only worried abbout his ntime to go home. He stated he was tired and wanted to but becaugo home and people inside were keeping him from going home.He did not want to wait for one more.After being a customer Cosco for such a long time the proffessionalism of this individual was unacceptable I am hessitant wether i should continue my membership. I hope management is more aware of who they are hiring at Cosco is the place.

Comments

• Po
      Nov 19, 2010

Exactly, helpNu. That employee above has other priorities (family, another job, school, etc.) that they may need to attend to as well.