Comfort Inn / accused of theft of linen
Charged our credit card $25.00 for theft of towel/washcloth. We did not steal linen. When we called to ask about the "unauthorized" charge on our card, the staff was rude, uncaring. This issue is still unresolved w/the hotel. Do not stay at this hotel. I am personally making this attempted "extortion" a mission to inform all who stay at this hotel of their crude dealings.
More Comfort Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Choice Hotels - customer service 
- Choice Hotels International - phone cancellation of reservation not honored.
- Choice Hotels International - econo lodge room rolla, mo.
- Quality Inn Hotel - room reservation
- Econolodge 190 Tunnel Road - motel