Comcast / terrible service and install

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 317-872-2225

Independent Contractor came to install service. He left the modem in the middle of my living room with wires stretched to my dining room, kitchen and bedrooms. Comcast could not return for one week. At that time, they were late for their appointment time and the second tech also could not fix so he said that he would be back "later". Comcast has rescheduled my install but it will be two weeks. In the meantime, I have two TV's that have no service and wires throughout my entire house. I hope I fall so I can sue them! The customer service department refuses to credit my installation charge and no supervisor will return my call.

Comments

• Er
      12th of Oct, 2008

i had a guy come out 2 times in the same day, and still was not working right then another guy came out a week later and fixed it. this was my first problem, then i get a bill a month later for 179.90 . my normal bill is 57 dollars
    i just added internet for the 19.99 for 6 months, and the lady told me that there was no activation fee. which when i got my bill there was 1 for 50.00. so that pissed me off, cause i did ask her, and she said no, but whatever. if u take the numbers i gave in here, do the math 57 plus 50 plus 19.99, =127.00, then there was also a pro rate of 13 dollars cause i got internet hooked up at the middle of a month =140.00 how dare those fckers send me a bill for 179.90. THEY DID FIX SOME OF THE PROBLEM AFTER I HAD TO TALK ON THE PHONE FOR LIKE A HR WITH THIS LADY. THE WAY ISEE IT IS THEY TRIED TO SCAM SOME MONEY FROM ME, IF I PAID IT DO U THINK THEY WOULD HAVE GAVE BACK AND SAID SORRY WE MADE A MISTAKE HERE IS UR MONEY. THEY TRY TO STEAL FROM U ON A LEGAL SLICK WAY AND IF U CATCH THEM, THEY ARE LIKE SORRY WE MADE A MISTAKE, I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE PAY THE BILL AND GET RAPPED BY COMCAST.