Comcast / terrible service and install
Independent Contractor came to install service. He left the modem in the middle of my living room with wires stretched to my dining room, kitchen and bedrooms. Comcast could not return for one week. At that time, they were late for their appointment time and the second tech also could not fix so he said that he would be back "later". Comcast has rescheduled my install but it will be two weeks. In the meantime, I have two TV's that have no service and wires throughout my entire house. I hope I fall so I can sue them! The customer service department refuses to credit my installation charge and no supervisor will return my call.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice