Comcast Cable In Augusta, GA / horrible customer service

Jo Review updated:

Comcast in augusta, ga - comcast internet & cable tv staff are rude, lazy, provide horrible customer service, the wait-time to pay cable bills always takes hours, and their cable technicians are usually ex-felons; who've been known for stealing belongings from customers, and they screw with your cable service, even if you're all paid up with your bills, constantly overcharging customers, able operators being verbally abusive or lying to customers, and sometimes stealing payment from bank accounts without customers knowledge or making unauthorized charges, to raise up your cable bills, cancelling cable or internet service when you don't owe any money. I'm sick & tired of how they treated me & my neighbors, so we promptly stopped doing business with these degenerates!!!

Comments

Sep 05, 2013

Have had cable for two weeks. Still cannot get bedroom cable box fixed. Good luck calling and actually talking to someone. I have been hung up on, calls ended because no one is answering the phone after being on hold forever. I have been on the phone for over an hour every time I have called. I am call #8. Can you believe when I actually got a person on the phone (Indian guy named Bob-Really?!), he tried to sell me more service when my existing service still does not work! Can you believe that? What does a person do???? I think I will go back to dish.