Combined Motor Holdings Group / CMH Groupthe service received at cmh ford umgeni road durban

I took my car in for a 100 000km service at Ford Umgeni road after making a booking with them. On receiving the car I was told it needed a complete engine overhaul as this is what happens with all Ford Focus vehicles at 100 000km. This shocked me and I was quoted R10 000. I was then also told my car had a recall on it for a faulty Clutch. It's a Ford Focus 2015 Ecoboost sedan. The service agent called Bianca insisted that I could not reschedule the service after explaining that I did not have R10 000 to pay for it. She also said my car would thereafter not be covered by Warranty should anything happen in future. I therefore left my car on Monday 21 May 2018 for the clutch repair and service. Bianca indicated that the car would be ready on Tuesday afternoon. I did not get my car back until Thursday the 24th of May 2018. There was barely any communication from Ford Umgeni explaining why there was such a delay. On collection on Thursday, I was told the engine overhaul had been a mistake and that all was done was a normal service and clutch repair as per recall.
Firstly, prior to this, I was unaware that there was a recall on my car. This was not communicated with me. Had I not brought in my car what would have happened? The communication from Ford regarding this recall was very poor.
Secondly, the information about an engine overhaul was extremely inaccurate. Staff can not give such misleading information.
Thirdly, Bianca did not communicate or give updates on the vehicle which is very unprofessional and unfair. I had no vehicle for 4 days and I always struggled trying to call her and leaving messages trying to get updates.
After all of this I was charged R3800. On querying this fee she told me it could now be R2800. I don't understand how a standard service could cost R3 800. On payment I could not be issued with a receipt and had to follow up on it until I got it on Friday 25th May 2018 in the evening. To date, I have been requesting the documents indicating what parts were replaced and what was done during the service and Ford Umgeni has failed to provide that to me. I feel like I have been ripped off somehow. I have owned a Ford vehicle for over 4 years and I have never experienced such service in all the dealerships I have gone to.

El